The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera has a resort fee of $40 per day per room and 4.4% State Tax. The Resort fee includes:
- Valet and Self parking
- USA Today or Local paper delivered to your door.
- Wireless Internet Access in guest rooms and Lobby
- Boarding Pass and Other printing
- Phone Calls local & long distance
- Morning Coffee & Tea service in the Lobby
- Access to the health club, pools and locker rooms
- Ski shuttle to Vail and Beaver Creek (winter).
- Access to Cordillera Golf and overnight bag storage
- Overnight ski and snowboard storage at the Lodge and Beaver Creek (winter)
- Access to the Cordillera Mountain Club in Beaver Creek & Complimentary food and beverage amenities at this Ski Club
- Complimentary Turn down service upon request
- Concierge services
- Access to Cordillera hiking trails
- Access to private Cordillera fly fishing waters and ponds (with guide)
- Maintaining of roads in winter
- Maintaining of forest – National Forest Preservation (pine beetle)
- Public Safety
- Access to groomed snow shoe trails.
- Discounts at Bearcat Stables & Fly Fishing Outfitters
- Complimentary shuttle throughout Cordillera & Golf – based upon availability
- Complimentary access to Cordillera Ice Rink & Skate Rentals
One night’s room and tax due at time of reservation. Final balance due will be dependent upon travel dates.
Cancellation policies are based upon seasonality and will vary based upon travel dates. No-shows and early departures will forfeit the entire value of your original reservation. A credit card imprint is taken at check-in and kept on file for incidentals. Please call to inquire with about specific policies that will be in effect over your travel dates.
Credit Card Policy
The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera accepts the following credit cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Diners Club.
Extra Person Charges
The charge for an extra third or fourth person in a room is $25 per room per night. Rollaway beds are available for a charge of $25 per bed.
Check-in and Check-out Times
Guest accomodations will be available at 4:00 p.m. local time and are reserved until 11:00 a.m. on departure day.
Generally, we cannot guarantee any room or location, although we make every effort to grant special requests.
Children 12 and under stay free. Children 13 and up are considered adults.
The Lodge allows pets. There are 3 assigned pet friendly rooms, located on the first floor for easy in and outdoor access. These rooms are based upon availability. Pet Fee of $125.00 per stay is applied to your statement, and a waiver is signed at check-in. Up to two pets per room are allowed.
Guests must contact the lodge in advance to reserve a pet friendly room. Please speak to the Front desk for pet room availability. Failure to do so will result in extra cleaning fees based upon room availability. Pet rooms available are standard rooms, pets are not allowed in suites.
Smoking is not permitted in the Lodge rooms, on guest balconies, or in private luxury homes.