The Lodge & Spa at Cordillera offers luxury rental homes, which provide beautifully appointed accommodations, complete privacy, and all the amenities of the world-class lodge and spa. Rental homes range from three- to six-bedroom homes, located in various communities throughout Cordillera, several within walking distance to the Lodge.
Our luxurious rental home amenities include:
• Daily Housekeeping services available upon request for a $100.00 per day fee
• Skier shuttle to private clubs in Vail and Beaver Creek
• Complimentary use of the Cordillera Mountain Club at Beaver Creek
• Preferred tee times
• Concierge services
• Fully-equipped kitchens
• Several homes with pool tables, big-screen TVs and hot tubs
• Laundry rooms
Consider booking a private rental home for your next family reunion, golf or ski group. Extended services include:
• Unlimited complimentary access to the fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs
• Grocery service, delivered to your home prior to arrival
• Customized seasonal group activities through our Concierge including Jeep Tours, Horseback Riding and Private Family Ski lessons
To book a luxury rental home, call (800) 877-3529
2035 Cordillera Way Les Pyrenees #3
Click for detailed info and pictures
This charming four bedroom, four 1/2 bath home is located on the Divide side of Cordillera within the Les Pyrenees enclave. The home sits on a premium site at the end of the drive, within a five-minute walk to the Lodge and Spa, Grouse on the Green pub and the Dave Pelz golf course. Facing south, with views across Cordillera to New York Mountain and the Sawatch Range, this home is filled with sunlight. Great for families and located directly adjacent to the Lodge & Spa, this 4,800-square-foot home sleeps up to 12 people comfortably. The property was designed and constructed in 1988 by the same craftsmen that built the award-winning Lodge. The architecture and design of this unit reflects old-world ambience, quality and substance. Custom features and amenities include hand-hewn beams, arched room openings, wrought iron railings and large viewing deck accessed from entire first floor. It also features walkout grass space, private patios and gardens overlooking a common area with water feature.
Gas-burning fireplace, flagstone hearth and 32” flat screen television in main living room, dining room with seating for eight, additional living room/study. Master bedroom features sitting area with gas-burning fireplace and private deck with mountain views, television, jetted tub, separate shower and marble surround.
• Four bedrooms plus loft
• First floor guest bedroom with two twin beds
• Second floor guest bedroom with double bed
• Second floor master suite with king bed
• Third floor guest bedroom with two twin beds
• Third floor loft area with four twin beds
Cordillera Vacation Rental Home: 254 Eagle Glen
Click for detailed info and pictures
This charming four-bedroom, four and one-quarter bath home is located on the Divide side of Cordillera within the Kensington Green enclave. It is close to the Lodge and Spa at Cordillera, The Grouse on the Green Pub, and located on Holes 4 and 7 of the Dave Pelz Short Course.
A spacious main level deck opens off the great room with vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and stone hearth
The living room has a Flat screen TV. An open and newly remodeled kitchen with granite counters and island flanks a modest dining area with seating possible for 10 people. A powder room, attached one-car garage and flat screen TV’s complete the main level.
Upstairs, the guest suite features two twin beds, walk-in closets and private bathroom.
The second level guest bedroom has a queen
bed, private bathroom and walk-in closet.
A decent size loft is also located in a separate upstairs section with a queen sized sofa bed and queen sized futon, private bathroom, wet bar and Entertainment center. Wi-Fi is offered.
The summary of bed types is as follows:
• First level guest bedroom | Twin Beds
• Second level guest bedroom | Queen Bed
• Second level Master Suite | Queen Bed
• Loft room | Sofa/Futon